A team of specialists at your service | Personalised support | A unique partner | Our solutions - as varied as your needs | Contact
A team of specialists at your service
Comprised mainly of economists and engineers with an excellent knowledge of the local economic environment, staff at the Service of the Economy are more than happy to support individuals, companies and associations looking to create, relocate or grow their business or activity in the Neuchâtel region, and assist them with the implementation of innovative projects.
Our priorities are to truly understand your challenges and carefully execute your requests whilst ensuring that we meet your expectations. In short, we strive to do all that we can to ensure that your dealings with the cantonal administration run smoothly.
We aim to bring truly personalised support to your business request or project. A specially designated business manager will work with you to examine the most optimal possibilities in terms of financial or technical support (connecting with appropriate contacts, finding premises, etc.). Your business manager will be at your disposal and you may ask for their help both in the immediate and longer-term, whatever the nature of your project or field of business.
A unique partner
Whether we can help facilitate close collaboration between your company and the cantonal or federal authorities or our vast network of partners, representatives or consultants, we are here to offer support and advice.
As a member of the State administration, we can also support your business requests with the relevant authorities, to ease the decision making process needed to see your projects through completion.
Our solutions - as varied as your needs
Each project and each business is unique. You can depend on us to implement tailor-made solutions that are both robust yet flexible enough to meet your needs. We can support you in various aspects, such as:
• helping you find business premises, sites, industrial buildings and land;
• putting you in touch with organizations that can help provide financing;
• helping your recruitment efforts;
• increasing the employability of your employees by supporting technical training;
• supporting your proposals for patents, obtaining certification or approval;
• assisting you for your participation in an exhibition or trade fair;
• helping you find your way through the various administrative steps and stages;
• informing you about the different forms of legal entities and companies;
• connecting industrial and ARD partners to help foster technology transfer; and
• providing financial aid to innovative projects that may be entitled to public funding;
The Service of the Economy acts also as the local branch office of "Platinn" - Platform for innovation.
Do not hesitate to contact us
Service of the Economy
Office for Economic Promotion
Avenue de la Gare 2
T : ++41 (0) 32 889 68 20 / ++41 (0) 32 889 68 23